Do you travel to Asia and love taking photos and videos of the girls you are with?

If so, why don't you let us offset your travel costs and pay you for those photos and videos! Yes, really!

Of course you do need to copy the girls government issued ID card and have her sign a model release, but we will give you a model release to have them sign and show you exactly what we need for her ID, which is:

1) A close up photo or scan of the front of her ID.
2) A close up photo or scan of the back of her ID.
3) A photo of her holding the ID.

All models must be 18 years of older and the ID must be 100% clear so we can see all of the information on it.

* A government issued ID can be one of the following: Passport, Drivers License, or a National ID Card.

* If you are sending us content from the Philippines, we do not allow Postal ID cards. Only NBI and Passports will be accepted for girls from the Philippines.

* If you are submitted hardcore sex photos / videos, we will need your government issued ID and model release as well.

We are looking for real amateur submission, not professional photos or videos. We're looking for the kind of material you like to make of yourself when have a girl back in your room, so don't change a thing and keep it real!

Please contact us today and let us walk you through the process so you can be on your way to traveling through Asia while getting paid to photograph beautiful girls!

Click Here For Thai Porn